Having the Arc Training Advantage means having the only true cross-trainer on the market today. Cross-training in sports and ﬁtness refers to working various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ways. Typically one particular activity or sport trains certain parts of the body, but not others. cross-training aims to eliminate this. It is a concept sorely lacking in today’s ﬁtness world, with machines masquerading as cross-trainers but only reaching certain aspects of your ﬁtness needs. With the Arc Trainer’s broad incline and resistance range, consistency in proper positioning, and superior biomechanics you have greater versatility than any other cross-trainer available. This means you have the opportunity to meet strength, power, endurance, cardiovascular and weight loss goals more effectively in less time.
Combining elements of a climber, hiker, and skier, the Cybex 750A lower body Arc Trainer produces gym-quality results in any environment, helping you get fit more efficiently than ever before. The 750A is technically a commercial machine, meaning it excels in the most demanding environment. However, it's also suitable for fitness-minded home users as well, with a compact footprint and a versatile, load-dependent design. The Arc Trainer is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user's weight. Two exercisers, one who weighs 250 lbs and the other 125 lbs, both get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight.
- Classification: S (Studio)
- Accuracy: A
- Incline Levels: 0-20
- Resistance Levels: 101 (Represented by 0-100% in increments of 1).
- Stride Length: 24” fixed length.
- Programs: Quick Start plus Manual, 8 Factory Programs, Heartrate Control, Constant Power,
- Power Training, Fitness Test, and ability to store 9 custom programs.
- Console Features: Upper console: Large Bar Graph Matrix for displaying program profiles, 16 character dot matrix area for display and scrolling text, a multi-color backlit heart for conveying heartrate range. The Text Display area can show Cal/Hr, Distance, Strides per Minute, Calories, Watts, METs and BPM.
- Lower Console: Two numeric displays for incline, time, resistance and level.
- Heart Rate Features: Built-in wireless heart rate receiver (transmitter not included) and contact heart rate monitoring.
- Resistance Range: 0-900 watt.
- Power Rating: Self powered or 100 - 240 VAC~, 50/60 Hz, 1.8A, 1-phase.
- Options: Cybex Personal Entertainment Module and optional AC Power Adapter
- Shipping Weight: 437 lbs
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 412 lbs
- Dimensions: 76.25” L x 31” W x 62.5” H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.