The TRM 885 is the top-of-the-line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3 degree decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking.
Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain
The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System & Integrated Footplant Technology™
GFX is our improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
P82 Touch Screen Console
With a touch screen console just like a high-end phone and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the P82 touch screen console is a reliable fitness solution that will provide a personalised fitness experience that engages and motivates them to come back for more.
- Cable Management: Optional
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mould cradles exerciser's water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exerciser's mobile phone, keeping it front and centre, along with ample room for keys, membership card etc.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Accessory Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Auto-stop: Yes
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Ground Effects® Technology: Yes
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel and quiet operation.
- Resistance Level: Resistance Level
- CrossRamp® Elevation Range: CrossRamp® Elevation Range
- Storage: Storage
- CrossRamp® Number of Levels: CrossRamp® Number of Levels
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centred to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Upper handlebars: Upper handlebars
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and is operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimised lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimised running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™: Fully complements exerciser's natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Power-Factor Correction: Yes
- CrossRamp® Movement: CrossRamp® Movement
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.9 x 15.4 x 5.3 in / 53.1 x 39.1 x 13.5 cm
- Product Weight: 15 lb / 6.8 kg
- Power Requirements: 100v-240v
- Power Supply: 60w / 12v
- Display Type: LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Visible Screen Size: 15 in x 9.1 in / 38.1 cm x 23 cm
- Viewing Angle: 170 degrees horizontal, 170 degrees vertical
- Resolution: XGA – 1024 x 768
- Display Color: 16.2 M
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Backlight: LED
- Screen Protection: Anti-glare and hard coating
- TV Controls: Built into console
- Default Channel: Yes
- Closed Captioning: CC1-4, Text 1-4 (US/CA only)
- Entertainment Apps**: Netflix®, Hulu®, Watch ESPN®, iHeart Radio®, Spotify®
- Global TV Support: NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C, *Cable/Satellite Receiver support, *Pro:Idiom®, *IPTV
- Features of the Preva OS: MyUI™ Suite, Video on Demand
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Network Capabilities: Preva® network capable
- Auto Shut-off: Yes
- Mute: Yes
- Video Decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Headphone: Replaceable
- WiFi: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, IEC CB Scheme, TUV NRTL, US/CA
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate®: No
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: No
- FitLinxx Compatible: No
- Wireless: Yes
- Side rails: Side rails
- Step-up Height: 24 cm / 9.5 inches
- Handrail Length (cm/inches): 61 cm / 24 inches
- Roller Diameter (cm/inches): 8.9 cm / 3.5 inches
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Maximum User Weight: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Roller Size:Roller Size
- Stride Support Description: Stride Support Description
- Special Stride Support: Special Stride Support
- Shock Absorption Description: Shock Absorption Description
- Speed Range: 0.8 - 25.5 km/h / 0.5 - 16 mph
- Standard Frame Colours: Gloss Metallic Silver / Black Pearl
- Decline/Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W): 153 L x 56 W cm / 60 L x 22 W inches
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- US & Canada 120VAC, 50/60 Hz NEMA 5-20R/5-20P
- US & Canada 240VAC, 50/60 Hz NEMA 6-20R/6-20P
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Cord Length (ft / meters): 3.7 m / 12 ft
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957: EN957 / ASTM
INTEGRATED ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Weight: 195 kg / 430 lbs
- Dimensions: 83" L x 35" W x 68.5 H / (211cm L x 89cm W x 174 cm H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.