The insight-driven design of the new Precor TRM 885 treadmill delivers optimal performance and durability for operators and unparalleled feel and quiet operation for exercisers. Equipped with an Active Status Light, facility staff is alerted to the operating status of the treadmills at a glance.
The Precor TRM 885 is the top-of-the-line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3° decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM (IFT) and Ground Effects© Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking. The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill.
The Precor TRM 885 is the best treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3 degree decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. GFX is Precor's improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Power: Requires 120V/15A Circuit With 5-20R NEMA Receptacle
- Console: Large 15" LCD Capacitive Touch Screen With Tactile Dome Keys And Motion Controls
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Technology, Wireless Internet
- Motor: IFT-Drive Controller Works With A New, High Efficiency 4 HP AC Motor That Delivers Improved Performance, Reliability And Efficiency.
- Speed Range: 0.5 To 16 Mph
- Decline/Incline Range: 3% Decline To 15% Incline
- Running Surface: 60” X 22”
- Deck And Belt: Seigling E8 Multi-Ply Polyester Belt With Optimized Lubrication Integrated Into The Material, Exclusive To Precor. The Running Belt Is Combined With A Pre-Waxed Deck That Offers Added Lubrication Especially During The Initial Break-In Period Of The Treadmill. The Combination Of The Exclusive Optimized Running Belt With Pre-Waxed Deck Yields A Long Lasting System. However, When The Running Belt Does Need To Be Replaced And The Deck Flipped, This Service Can Be Completed In Less Than 20 Minutes. The Deck Is Mounted To The GFX System Independent Of The Frame Resulting In A Stable, Quieter Treadmill.
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate Monitor, Polar Compatible
- Programs: 27 Programs Total Including - Weight Loss, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K , Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
Display Readouts: Speed, Incline, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr,, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time In Zone, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Maximum User Weight: 400 Lbs
- Dimensions - Length: 83”
- Dimensions - Width: 35"
- Dimensions - Height: 69”
- Unit Weight: 430 Lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.