The EFX® 865 with Converging CrossRamp® combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility.
Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and the Active Status Light - all to improve your ownership experience. For exercisers, the EFX 865 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running.
Converging CrossRamp® Technology: Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results. Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body.
Moving Handlebars: With moving handlebars, users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
P62 Touchscreen Console: The P62 console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10" screen. With the ability to "favorite" selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Power: 120V/15A Circuit with standard 5-15R NEMA Receptacle
- Console: 10” LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Technology, Wireless Internet
- Drive System: Rear Drive, Eddy Current Brake Magnet System
- Stride Length: 21" to 25"
- Cross Ramp: 10 to 35 Degrees (20 different settings)
- Resistance Levels: 18 to 720 Watts (1-20)
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean. Pedals measure 16" x 8"
- Step Up Height: 8"
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate Monitor, Polar Compatible
- Frame Design: Powder coated steel, gloss metallic silver
- Accessories: Integrated accessory tray, water bottle holder, transport wheels
- Programs: 22 - Manual; Interval (Interval, Total Body Interval); Variety (Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Custom); Performance (Hill Climb, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, 3 Cross Training, Navy Fitness Test); Heart Rate (Basic HRC); Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: 18
- User Maximum Weight: 350 lbs
- Dimensions - Length: 80"
- Dimensions - Width: 28"
- Dimensions - Height: 72"
- Unit Weight: 340 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.