The award-winning and innovative design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 865, complete with the P62 console, intuitively responds to users' natural motion, allowing users to completely change the flow of movements for a comprehensive cardio workout - all without so much as the push of a button.
Ceiling Height Requirements: According to Precor.com, it is required that your ceiling height be 20" taller than the height of the tallest user in order to have proper clearance. We find that the user is about 17-18" taller while using the AMT with shoes than than they are standing without shoes.
Adaptive Motion with Open Stride™
Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adjust their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing an infinite range of stride paths to engage several muscle groups.
A Versatile Cardio Workout
With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® 865 allows users to focus on different muscle groups for a total body workout.
P62 Touchscreen Console
The P62 console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10" screen. With the ability to "favorite" selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all sizes.
- Covers: Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Cable Management: Optional
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Bearings and Pivot Points: The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Yes. Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals with toe cups enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Stride Dial™: By selecting Stride Dial™ from the Workout Progress Panel, users see stride length changes in real-time to determine the muscle groups being worked. By touching the Views button, users can add the Stride Dial™ to the Icon bar at the bottom of the touch screen.
- Dual Action: Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving
- Step-on Platform: Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Adjustable Stride Length: Naturally adjust stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 27 inches (69 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique users.
- Open Stride™: Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm)
- Minimum Watts: 20
- Maximum Watts: 375
- Resistance System: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Console Type: 10.1 in / 25.7 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes, in software
- Tactile Dome Keys: Vol up/down, mute, Channel up/down, pause workout
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Preset Programs:
- Electronic Readouts:
Open Stride Level
Total Distance, Distance Remaining
Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts
Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time
Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides
Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Pause Range: 1 to 300 seconds
- Default Pause Setting: 30 seconds
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended.
INTEGRATED ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- Closed Captioning: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
- Video decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Global TV Support: Integrated tuner - NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Video inputs: RF, HDMI (media adapter only - future)
- RFID / NFC: ISO/ISEC 14443A MIFARE, NFC P2P and R/W modes (future)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- FitLinxx Compatible: N/A
- CSAFE Enabled: N/A
- Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna operation
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth 2.0 plus BTLE) (future)
- Preva® Network Capable: Yes
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2 inches / 5 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 14.5 x 7.5 inches / 37 x 19 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 18.5 inches / 47 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 5.5 inches / 14 cm
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable Country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Integrated
- Optional Power Supply: N/A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.