With components of similar quality to expensive outdoor bikes, you can train on the XIC600.
Indoor Cycle in the comfort of your own home. A heavy duty 48.5 lb precision balanced chrome plated flywheel, belt drive system, and superior cranks create a system that is smooth, quiet, and durable. Both the seat and handlebar adjustments provide infinite settings (fore/aft/up/down) via the fast adjustment levers allowing you to precisely adjust your bike to your specific needs. Wireless LCD console, dual water bottle holders, comfort groove racing saddle, and PVC coated multi-grip handlebars are all standard. Start training to your full potential with your own XIC600 Indoor Cycle.
- Flywheel - Precision Balanced Steel, Chrome Plated, 48.5 lbs. flywheel.
- Frame Durability - A 141 lb. frame consisting of 2.5mm thick oval tubing and round bars that enhance stability and promote longevity.
- Foot Pedals - A standard flat surface with a toe cage that appeals to the average exerciser.
- Comfort - Micro fore/aft adjustments on seat and handlebars.
- Clarity - Aluminum seat and handlebar post with stamped height settings for quick reference.
Built To Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.