There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
Designed on the solid CT850 platform, the CT850ENT treadmill incorporates touchscreen technology on an oversized 15.6” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility.
The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
- Touchscreen Display - Integrated TV, Internet, and Programming all on one, easy-to-use, customizable screen.
- Commercial Motor - This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty AC motor with Grade H insulation.
- Cooling Fans - Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Cushioning - 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Heavy Duty Frame - 3” diameter rollers are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame.
- C-Safe - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Reversible, Maintenance Free Deck - Spirit Fitness uses a 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Vote of Confidence
Specialty Fitness retailers voted in an independent survey and awarded Spirit Fitness as the Best Selling treadmills. It is a vote of confidence that these professionals chose the Spirit Fitness treadmill over all other brands. You can be assured your investment will be around for years to come.
Watch your favorite tv shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
Easily access preselecting and online apps such as Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter through the Internet on the touchscreen.
The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
Heavy Duty For Commercial Use
This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty AC motor with Grade H insulation to meet the demands of various size individuals running on the treadmill. This model features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
The 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life. A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life.
C-Safe Power & Communication
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.