There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
Designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial fitness environment, the CT850 features a heavy-duty steel frame, a durable powder coat finish and large steel console masts for ultimate stability and durability.
The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the CT850 treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
Other features include a tablet friendly reading rack holder, convenient water bottle holder, and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player.
- Commercial Motor - This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty AC motor with Grade H insulation.
- Console Feedback - The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Fitness Test .
- Heart Rate % Profile Display - Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate.
- Cooling Fans - Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Cushioning - 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Heavy Duty Frame - 3” diameter rollers are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame.
- C-Safe - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Reversible, Maintenance Free Deck - Spirit Fitness uses a 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
Vote of Confidence
Specialty Fitness retailers voted in an independent survey and awarded Spirit Fitness as the Best Selling treadmills. It is a vote of confidence that these professionals chose the Spirit Fitness treadmill over all other brands. You can be assured your investment will be around for years to come.
TV BRACKET (Television not included.)
EXTENDED MED RAILS
The optional extended handrails for the CT800, CT850, and CT850ENT provide security and stability for users in medical and rehabilitative settings. The entire length of the handrails is neoprene dipped for a firm non-slip grip. Users gain extra support and comfort while entering, exercising, and exiting the treadmill.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because they have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. They still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades.
Heavy Duty For Commercial Use
This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty AC motor with Grade H insulation to meet the demands of various size individuals running on the treadmill. This model features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
Heart Rate Profile
There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum .
The 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life. A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life.
The CT850 features an electronics package that is easy to read and easy to use. The large 10 x 24 dot matrix display, 6 individual feedback windows, and convenient heart rate bar provide constant feedback. Ten motivating preset programs have their own individual keys for quick and easy setup including fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and four Military Readiness Programs .
User comfort was considered with the addition of the Turbo cooling fan, five convenient accessory trays and ergonomically positioned Heart Rate Grips. The CT850 also accommodates a TV and TV bracket for an independent entertainment option and extended handrails for clients that require extra stability .
C-Safe Power & Communication
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.